Saturday 2 November 2013

Life from the back of the pack : Precious moments

Every now and again in the bustle of family life amidst the madness and mayhem there is occasionally a few moments when it hits you just how amazing family life is and I am reminded how much I love my husband and children.
One of these moment was at the top of a sand dune in Exmouth - having got up I was in no rush to get down so found myself on my own watching the children playing on the shoreline. It was as Keith joined them I was reminded of the song " I'm on the top of the world" and maybe that's a bit cheesy but hey!
I am not sure the photos quite capture it but here is my precious moment!
I'm at the top of the world looking down on creation and the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Has just put me on the top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..