Friday 6 December 2013

Crafting for Christmas - Baby Ivy

Now just to clarify baby Ivy is actually a year old, but as the youngest of my children's cousins she may keep the title baby for years to come - on the other side of the family my brothers little girl is three and yep she is still baby Lucy.
So Josh and Rachel - no peaking! You have to wait till December the 25th!!
For everyone else here's a sneak peak of Ivy's present!!


NO PEAKING!!




Really! You have to wait to Christmas!!









Crafting for small children I'd great fun and for a while I've been quite taken with the idea of handmade quiet books - they feature often on Pinterest and seem to be popular in America, so I decided to come up with my own version. Having run several ideas through I decided to do the first verse of a song called the lion roars and illustrate each line.
I was really pleased as it came together, and Keith's suggestion of adding the cd was a great idea - though I guess that now makes it a noisy book - still great fun though!

1 comment:

  1. brilliant - I am sure this will become a long. long treasured gift

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..