Monday 3 June 2013

All quiet on the blogging front!!

Hi , it has been a while since my last post. I am currently upto my eyes with projects on the go all over the place -  I am in the middle of a Gruffalo story sack for playgroup, an initial cushion for my neice's birthday in April - thanks to Rachel  http://vicarswifeintraining.blogspot.co.uk/ for the idea - just a little late with that one!, organising a activity afternoon for the end of term, planning Rebecca's birthday party - all things Moshi and sorting out holiday bible club for July! the good news is that I will have lots to blog about soon, the bad news is they all have to be done by the summer - or before!!!
I have to confess I have  bought cards for the June birthdays - and paying for them reminded me as to why I started making cards in the first place!
So back to work then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..