Monday 13 May 2013

Mummy, next year can I have a flat cake?!

 Rebecca had a princess party for her 5th birthday with her own fairy tale castle cake.
It was a two tier sponge with hollow towers made from modelling paste, the roofs were ice cream cones covered with pink sugarpaste tiles.



The board featured a gel moat and sugarpaste grass though with hindsight I wish I had added some flowers in the grass and possibly some trailing flowers round the doors, windows etc but  then there are always things that I wish I had done!
I was really pleased with this cake , Rebecca seemed happy with it and had a great party. Chatting about it the next morning she was really pleased with the party , I asked her if she had liked her cake her reply.....
"It was ok but Mummy next year could I have a flat cake!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..