Tuesday 6 January 2015

It's been a while ...

Well after a lovely Christmas it's back to 'normal ' life ....


it's been a bit quiet on the blogging front lately...
The last 3 months have mostly been taken up with adjusting to life back at work with new routines and settling into the new role.
I am now working as a TA in a local school, and loving it. Being involved in education has been a long held ambition so when it came to looking for work once Annie started school it seemed a good time to try to make the switch!
I am enjoying using my creativity in my job as well as continuing to craft for fun ... mostly during lunchtimes!
I am hoping to post some Christmas crafts over the next few days beforeI get stuck in to preparations for Annie's Frozen party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..