Saturday 10 January 2015

Just for fun - Christmas present for a frozen fan!

This gift was inspired by the fabric! I saw this material on-line and knew Annie would love it, so I ordered a metre then had to come up with a project to use it!
Pinterest is a great source of ideas and I found a tutorial for a lovely full skirted apron, which would be perfect.
http://www.annkelle.com/tutorial-childrens-apron/

The tutorial is straight forward and easy to follow, and there was enough fabric to make two so I was able to make one for my niece as well as one for Annie.
She loved it, and it helped to keep her dressing up clothes (which needed to be worn all day!) clean.
She folded the bib down on Christmas Day and wore it over her jeans as a skirt, which does make me wonder if that might be a potential project for the summer! Though what's the betting if I make her a skirt she won't wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..