Monday 27 April 2020

A case full of cute!

Being a crafter means I spend many enjoyable hours trawling through craft sites - as a result my facebook ads often feature craft materials which to be fair is great, though I ignore most of them!!

Shortly after Christmas with one Christmas present  project on the go already an ad popped up for the cutest little knitted dolls - and with a nieces birthday in April I couldn't resist!  I wasn't quite prepared for the learning curve knitting  with a bamboo and wool mix in 4 ply on four miniature needles - something I hadn't done before.




























I was so please with the result - not perfect but very cute.




I found a case in The Works (pre-lockdown!) and knitted a blanket and mattress with some spare yarn.
















I made a sheet and pillow from some scrap fabric to finish the bedding.

















Hope a little girl has fun playing with her dolly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..