Monday 21 April 2014

40Acts: All done?

So what happened to the last two weeks! Well two things really, firstly we went on holiday making things a little complicated, and secondly the nature of the challenges shifted somewhat, making blogging about it more difficult.
So did I make it to the end, well kind of! Did I complete all the challenges, mmm that is a no, but it was never about doing everything but more about following something to its completion and doing something.
The truth is that I will complete all the challenges just not within the 40Acts window, so I will look for opportunities to provide someone with an unexpected lunch, I will tell my story, when opportunity arises I will share my faith, and I will put someone else first.
As I celebrate Easter and all it means to me, I understand that I was never asked to serve him for 40 days, but called to serve Him day in and day out. The discipline of the challenges has inspired me over lent and will continue to inspire me, and so though I couldn't manage an Easter party for my neighbours a summer BBQ just might be an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..