Wednesday 30 April 2014

Just for fun : problem solved

It took me a while to work out why Keith might have cut the bottom off a 6 pint milk carton!

Had it been the bottom in the recycling I might have concluded that he was using the top as a scoop! But it was the complete carton in the recycling minus the very bottom.

Then as I looked out of the kitchen window all became clear, the answer had literally been staring me in the face!

The girls had come home with these on Sunday - (we look forward to seeing what grows! ) and as Keith was washing the milk carton with these rather soggy plant pots leaking water everywhere he had a eureka moment, and a few moment later a plant pot tray was created, costing nothing and perfect for two pots!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..