Sunday 6 April 2014

Life from the back of the pack : Do fish poo??

My girls have always wanted a pet, and so far we have resisted, our answer to the girls was
"You can have any pet the doesn't poo!" It took them a little while to work out that this covered all pets!
Then one of our congregation asked if we wanted their fish! They were looking to re home their grown up daughters gold fish! So we did a deal we would take then for the two weeks of their holiday and see how we got on, with a firm get out clause attached!
The girls were so excited, especially as they got to name them! But one day in and a crash course in goldfish via the internet later, I knew they needed re homing - literally!
So let me introduce Tink and Belle, who have now officially joined the Tarring clan! And for all my protests about fish, we often find ourselves sat watching them and if I didn't know better I was sure Belle was asking for food yesterday!
Happy girls discovering that they get to keep their friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..