Thursday 6 March 2014

40Acts: Day Two - planning ahead

Today's reflection by Andy Frost encourages us to live lives to the full, and recognise the ways in which we have been blessed and from this position look to be a blessing to others.
I want to be both more thankful for what I have and more generous with what I have.
So today's challenge us to start a generosity jar. I like this idea, the principle of setting a little money aside regularly so that when an opportunity arises to be generous and bless someone there is a pot to draw from.
At the moment it just has loose change, so we have to decide if we are going to set aside a set amount or just collect the shrapnel! But either way, I'm looking forward to seeing how we can use it in a few weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..