Wednesday 26 March 2014

A year with the National Trust

We have visited National Trust properties in the past and toyed with the idea of membership so were really pleased when we were given a family membership as a leaving gift when we moved just before Christmas.
This series of blogs will follow our adventures and give just a flavour of some of the great properties out there.
I love the national trust shops - full of lovely things I would like to buy and absolutely don't need! But I need to go in - no harm in looking! So whilst browsing we discovered this passport and thought it would be fun for the girls to collect the stamps on our adventures and record where we have been.
So I am already 3 behind! But posts to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love you to share your thoughts and ideas..